- Online registrants and invitation ticket holders are free.
- Kormarine is a B2B exhibition. If you are visiting Kormarine for a non-business purpose, please visit on the public day (Friday 27th October)
- All visitors and exhibitors must be at least 18 years of age, and registration/badges are required. Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed in the exhibit hall.
- Suitcase size luggage is not allowed in the exhibition hall. Please use the cloakroom for your convenience and other attendees.
- Cloakroom location: BEXCO Exhibition Center I & II Entrance
Opening Hours and Entrance Fee
|21 - 23 Oct||
10:00 ~ 17:00
10:00 ~ 16:00
- Online registration allows you to enter faster and easier.
- You may register in advance on our website for a free entry at the show.
- Online registration is limited to 1 registration per person.
- If you successfully register for the show, a confirmation email will be sent out before the show individually.
- You can receive your entrance badge; please show the printed confirmation email or reference number to the registration desk.
Step 1. Show Confirmation Email and receive the entrance Badge at Registration Desk.
Step 2. Enter the exhibition hall with your badge.
Step 1. Complete the Registration Form.
Step 2. Submit the completed Registration Form and receive entrance Badge at Registration Desk.
Step 3. Enter the exhibition hall with your badge.
Step 1. Purchase the Entrance Ticket.
Step 2. Complete the Registration Form.
Step 3. Submit the completed Registration Form and receive entrance Badge at Registration Desk.
Step 4. Enter the exhibition hall with your badge.