HOME >Visitor >To Visit
|Oct 19 (Tue) – 22 (Thu)||10:00 ~ 17:00||10,000 KRW|
|Oct 23 (Fri)||10:00 ~ 16:00|
- Pre-registrants and invitation ticket holders are free.
- Kormarine is a B2B exhibition. If you are visiting Kormarine for a non-business purpose, please visit on the public day (Friday 25th October)
- All visitors and exhibitors must be at least 18 years of age, and registration/badges are required. Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed in the exhibit hall.
- Suitcase size luggage is not allowed in the exhibition hall. Please use the cloak room for your convenience and other attendees.
- Cloak Room location: BEXCO Exhibition Center I & II Entrance
- Online registration allows you enter faster and easier.
- You may pre-register on our website for a free entry at the show.
- Pre-registration is limited to 1 registration per person.
- If you successfully pre-register for the show, a confirmation email will be sent out before the show to individually.
- You can receive your entrance badge; please show the printed confirmation email or reference number to the onsite registration desk.
- Step 1 Show Confirmation Email and receive the entrance Badge at Registration Desk.
- Step 2 Enter the exhibition hall with your badge
- Invitation Ticket Holders
- Step 1 Complete the Registration Form
- Step 2 Submit the competed Registration Form and receive entrance Badge at Registration Desk.
- Step 3 Enter the exhibition hall with your badge
- Onsite Ticket Purchasers
- Step 1 Purchase the Entrance Ticket
- Step 2 Complete the Registration Form
- Step 3 Submit the competed Registration Form and receive entrance Badge at Registration Desk.
- Step 4 Enter the exhibition hall with your badge